- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to our Executives, to ensure smooth and efficient running of the function. You will partner closely with the Executive on all aspects of their responsibilities, maintaining a thorough understanding of both business and Executive priorities in order to make decisions on agendas, requests and approvals.
We do not currently have any opportunities available, but please apply to our talent pool if you are interested in upcoming roles.
- Extensive diary management including daily management of scheduling/rescheduling of internal and external appointments across multiple time zones
- Ensure the Executive is fully prepared for each meeting, requesting briefings and organising pre-meets where necessary
- Work closely with various leadership teams to ensure meeting agendas are structured and prepared in advance
- Extensive travel organisation (international and domestic) and production of detailed travel itineraries
- Coordinate, organise and/or lead on ad-hoc projects, team gatherings and townhall meetings as requested by the Executive
- Build strong relationships across multiple Executive and Senior stakeholder groups
- Acting as the point of contact within our London Head Office for visiting Regional Presidents and leaders, and provide a VIP service for all guests of the Executives office
- Support the larger Executive Administration function in team meetings, 121's, and provide training and guidance. Always leading by example through best practice and sharing ways of working
- Processing and tracking of expenses, IT queries or HR requests
- Producing general correspondence to both internal and external stakeholders
- Senior new starter induction and onboarding activities
- Running ad-hoc errands and assisting with personal administration (approx. 20% of time)
- Previous experience of working as an EA/PA at a senior level in a highly discrete role within a global, corporate organisation.
- Ability to engage with senior leadership in various global jurisdictions
- Ability to handle multiple assignments quickly and efficiently while showing diplomacy, discretion and sensitivity in a highly pressured environment
- Exceptional prioritisation, creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- High level of professionalism, commitment and ability to express opinions in a clear and concise manner
- Strong influencing and engagement skills, and the ability to build trusted relationships internally and externally
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, with an acute sense of proactivity, responsibility and accountability
- Highly computer literate, particularly in all Microsoft applications
- Concur, SAP and Ariba knowledge desirable
- Agility and flexibility work as part of a team, providing cover for Exec Admin team members as and when required
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert