Stockroom Manager - Bond Street
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for - world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
We are looking for a Stockroom Manager for our new Bond Street Flagship Store.
In this role yo u will be responsible for the efficient running of the Stockroom and will support the senior store management team in managing the overall store operations; you will lead your team to deliver operational excellence and ensure high standards and effective operations of the Stock are maintained.
- Lead a high performing stockroom team. Coach and provide feedback as necessary to ensure all available merchandise is easily accessible in order to serve customers effectively, in line with brand strategies
- Set performance targets and drive stockroom productivity
- Plan your stockroom schedule in accordance with peak business hours, ensuring customer traffic and demand can be met with the right employees at the right time
- Work closely with Department Managers regarding stock issues such as deliveries
- Lead the management of store stock takes
- Take overall control and responsibility for the management of stock and the stockroom including relevant processes and procedures, raising any issues / concerns and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner
- Cascade company communications to all members of your department and lead by example when embracing brand messages
- Ensure you emanate the Burberry Leadership behaviours when dealing with all areas of the store and business .
- Previous experience in successfully managing a Stockroom in a fast-paced, luxury environment
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional operational standards
- Proven track-record of managing a team
- Computer literacy, especially Excel and SAP
- Flexible to work as required to meet store needs.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert