Wholesale Trainee (m/f/x) Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
Our 18-months Wholesale Trainee Program offers you deep insights into the exciting sales business of our two iconic brands Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger. It provides you the opportunity to learn sales business from ground up, working side by side with Key Account- and Area Sales Manager as well as different stakeholder from departments like Marketing and Digital Business.
You shape your program according to your own wishes and steer your career in a direction that suits your talent and passion. Discover yourself through a wide selection of professional- and personal skills trainings and get ready for your target position as e.g., Area Manager, Account Manager E-Commerce or Business Analyst.
Our Trainee Kick-Off is January and June each year. In April and October, we invite the best applicants to a Career Day at our Düsseldorf headquarters - the perfect chance to get to know each other better.
Your Wholesale Trainee Program:
- Sales first - the core of your program
During three sales seasons you will support one of our divisions, create assortments for customers and market needs. You will analyze customers performance to detect additional business opportunities and take part in strategy meetings with customers to evolve a partner strategy and tap their full potential.
- Customer Central - put yourself into the shoes of your customer
You will not only closely interact with our wholesale customers and internal stakeholders but also experience the backbone of our Business in one of our Stores.
- Outside the box - widen your horizon
Between sales seasons you will get to know all relevant sales interfaces and gain insights into different departments e.g., Customer Operations, Business Analytics, Marketing and Controlling. Sales events, trips to international locations and showrooms as well as a varied training offer round off your trainee program.
In short: Our Trainee Program prepares you perfectly for your target position as Area Manager, Account Manager E-Commerce or Business Analyst.
What do we need from you? You have:
- A University degree or a completed apprenticeship in business economics, fashion or related fields
- First work experience in retail, sales or related fields would be a plus
- Interest in the fashion industry
- A hands-on mentality a high degree of team spirit
- Very good MS-Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A good command of written and spoken German and English
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert