The Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting and assisting GTM team across Calvin Klein brands and categories to drive smooth operations of marketing milestones.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
_____________________________________________________________ INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Support GTM team in go to market planning; working closely with merchandising and GTM cross function teams in regional, and local markets
- Support GTM team in business performance and category data analysis to develop data-driven strategies
- Manage regional/ local market creative request and ensure timely asset delivery coordinating with global and regional creative teams
- Lead regional media spend plans and actual KPI tracking
- Support consolidation of regional monthly and post campaign reports to draw insights and learnings
- Support GTM seasonal meetings and ad hoc presentations
Regional and local go-to-market functions; global marketing groupExternal:
Media Agencies _____________________________________________________________ KEY COMPETENCIES: ORGANIZING:
- Organized and Analytical, able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Manages own work and tracks progress.
- Seeks out resources to get things done; able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Must possess high degree of fashion aesthetic; interest in trends, lifestyles, competitors and social media.
- Support introduction of new ideas and can to bring ideas to the table.
- Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables.
- Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively works remotely.
- Flexible and able to adapt in response to business
- Ability to work in fast-paced setting
- Team oriented / highly collaborative
- Positive and Proactive
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Self-motivated and highly collaborative
- Problem solver, proactive and goal orientated
- Fast learning abilities
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective time management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in product marketing, FMCG, fashion, luxury, beauty or business / research consultancy
- Knowledge of the various marketing operations and consumer experiences
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with data
- Experience working with global and international offices/partners a plus