Merchandiser, Calvin Klein North America Jeans
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Full Time
The Merchandiser supports in driving the product strategy and assortment architecture for key categories in Women's Apparel. They will help build the assortment line plan, ensuring all channel needs are met, in order to achieve or exceed annual financial goals. They are responsible for leading cross-functional teams throughout the product development calendar to deliver on brand POV, product strategies and margin goals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Line Architecture
- Strategically build style/sku needs into one consolidated brand architecture that supports the business.
- Work closely with Design and Supply partners to deliver best in class product. Ensure garment aesthetic and pricing are in line with the business needs and the competitive landscape
- Ensure all calendar deliverables are met, ensuring proper preparation for milestone meetings
- Collaborate with merchandise manager to build assortment and ensure all channel needs are met from development strategy through buy.
- Track, monitor and recap progress of key items, big ideas, and best sellers to strategize towards business growth and future development.
- Partner closely with channels throughout collection life-cycle to ensure business needs are met and feedback is executed
- Partner closely with planning to identify strengths and weaknesses within the business. Develop product strategies to strengthen the business.
- Conduct continual market and trend research to identify opportunities to grow the business and strengthen the collection.
- Quarterly report outs to cross functional teams to provide market feedback
- Maintain all seasonal reporting documents (line matrix, line decks/margin/strategy and budget template/change log).
- Ensure line matrix and system accuracy (xpc, 7th on line)
- Adhere to product development calendar deliverables
- Cross Functional
- Attend all pertinent internal weekly meetings, acting as a representative for merch
- Lead the teams to meet and deliver on deadlines
- Partner cross-functionally across multiple lines of the business, including, design, supply, marketing, wholesale, and retail to ensure exemplary execution of the merchandising vision
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: At least 4-5 years of merchandising experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Merchandising or equivalent
- Consumer centric, with a passion for product
- Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution
- Strong product sense with proven experience in building product assortments that drive business
- Strong grasp on the competitive landscape and market trends
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Drive focus and clarity amidst multiple, sometimes competing deadlines
- Works autonomously and able to navigate through ambiguity
- Advanced excel skills
Pay Range: $80,000 - $102,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert