Merchandise Manager, Women's Off-Price Apparel, North America
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Full Time
The Merchandise Manager for Women's Off-Price Apparel, leads the creation of product strategy and brand growth for the North American market. This position collaborates closely with the cross-functional team to execute on seasonal product assortment needs. The role is responsible for the alignment of all North America merchandising strategies, and building the product line plan in order to achieve or exceed annual financial goals. They must ensure that the line plan addresses a global brand vision while at the same time meeting local needs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Establishes the product vision and builds the women's North America apparel line plan. Partners with retail buyers and regional merchandisers to develop a line plan that addresses all business needs.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders; influences and drives to consensus all short and long range merchandising strategies and objectives for the Women's Calvin Klein Apparel categories.
- Leads calendar adherence for North America Apparel Merchandising deliverables and cross-functional critical deadlines.
- Brings consumer and market prospective to the design and product development process. Thoroughly understands the brand's target customer by tracking attitude and lifestyle trends.
- Ensures the successful implementation of merchandising strategies by providing direction to Design and Technical Design teams.
- Collaborates with Design to identify seasonal brand messaging; Confirms product and assortment details and facilitates product changes.
- Works with Sourcing partners to execute product development needs, track samples, review protos and establish and meet margin targets.
- Partners with Marketing and Packaging teams to develop product messaging and packaging.
- Manages seasonal projections and analyzes bookings, reporting out on conclusions and key merchandising KPI's (adoption rates, style productivity, and alignment).
- Supports the Sr Director Women's Merchandising on ad-hoc projects and analysis requests.
- Supports and guides the Associate Merchandiser.
- Provides regional/buying teams with product knowledge and serves as an informational resource.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 6-8 years of Global Merchandising progressive experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Merchandising or equivalent
- Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution
- Strong product sense with proven experience in driving product assortments and partnering with Design to conceive product concepts that drive business
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must possess high level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel when necessary
Pay Range: $105,000 - $123,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert