The Assistant Designer will support the CKU Design Team from initial concept through product delivery. The person will be working closely with the color and concept team to execute CKU design team direction for colors, prints, and graphics for the season. This role will have a stronger focus on color and print design. A good attitude and excitement for the brand and category are needed to help inspire and support the team toward newness each season. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
__________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Support designer in print/pattern development and color up; graphic development ensuring that the CKU brand aesthetic is executed.
- Create and collaborate with color and concept team each season to bring new ideas for the seasonal direction.
- Help to research/interpret trends and overarching brand direction into commercial product for print, pattern, graphics.
- Support the design team in CAD and PLM throughout all stages in design development.
- Keep up to date on new software, upgrades, technology that can be used within the department.
- Work and communicate daily with cross functional teams from development to final product.
- Ability to meet overlapping deadlines.
- Take initiative, embrace change, adapt to learning new concepts and procedures.
• Experience working in the fashion industry
• Fashion experience not limited to underwear
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Knowledge of PLM/Techpacks
• Working knowledge of Excel Education:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator / Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of PLM
- Strong CAD skills
- Ability to develop graphics and prints/cad recolors.
- Strong sense of color
Pay Range: $55,000 - $65,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH