About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years
We are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses"
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman Job Duties:
- Oversee jewelry repairs
- Oversee movement of stock (receipts, RTV's, initial merchandising)
- Support Inventory team with merchandise protection standards, compliance, daily counts, case limits and memo loans
- Assist with floor openings and closings
- Assist in inventory reconciliation
- Assist sales associates as needed
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with peers, management, and high level clientele
- Detail oriented with ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Process Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- High school diploma/equivalency required. Excellent verbal/written skills with a minimum of one year's retail/manufacturing experience with prior receiving experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity is essential. Individual must have good organizational skills, conflict resolution/problem solving abilities; possess a professional demeanor, and basic sales knowledge.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.