Generalist, Assoc Relations - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
This position is responsible for supporting various HR Compliance and Associate Relations initiatives, programs, and projects. This position will work in partnership with the Human Resources team to provide guidance and counsel to management and associates on complex associate relations issues, company policies, guidelines, and performance management.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Manager, Associate Relations, performs investigations of associate relations complaints received through the EthicsPoint Open Door Hotline such as EEO, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wage and LOA/Accommodation issues.
- Provides recommendations to HR partners for resolution of Open Door and other internal complaints, such as corrective action, training, or other appropriate actions.
- Consults and provides guidance on internal complaints, performance and disciplinary matters, Loss Prevention issues, Open Door calls, and formal charges of discrimination/harassment.
- Consults with business partners including HRG management, legal and loss prevention team members regarding associate relations and human resources issues.
- Helps drive the development and implementation of AR initiatives.
- Tracks and analyzes Open Door metrics to identify and assess trends, issues, areas of risk and concerns across brands, regions, and departments.
- Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports to communicate trends to AR and HR leadership. Recommends appropriate actions as a result of the findings.
- Plays a key role in associate relations training, from issue identification to material development and possible delivery.
- May assist with research, communication and tracking of state and federal employment law updates.
- Participates in updating Associate Handbook, HR policies, and HR Policy and Procedure manual to incorporate changes to federal, state and local employment laws.
- Manages Open Door and Ethics Calls database: assures cases are appropriately classified by category and risk level and updates case notes, attachments and participants with each assigned case.
- Reviews all cases for timeliness and completion; advises HR partners of overdue or incomplete cases.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources and/or Associate Relations, including participation in internal investigations and conflict resolution
- Knowledge of Federal and state employment and labor laws
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient multi-tasking, with strong attention to detail
- Team oriented person with excellent follow-up skills
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and team members
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Experience with third party hotline case management systems preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert