Senior Project Manager Digital Supply Chain (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Traceability Initiative, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d).
What you can expect:
- Responsibility and management of strategic company-wide traceability initiative in the context of the development of the wider TWIN program and the rapidly changing legislative environment
- Navigate the piloting and implementation of a full end-to-end traceability & transparency system across all products
- You will work on the project setup and be the central interface between all business areas such as Brand/Product Development, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Legal and internal IT or external software vendors to implement system specific requirements
- Lateral leadership responsibility and application of traceability initiative tools and methods
- Implement process harmonization and system-based processes within business operations teams with a focus on data consistency and efficiency
- Lead engagement activities required to enable end-to-end traceability both internally and within the supply chain
- Active stakeholder and change management within the organization to ensure sustainable project success
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Project Management or a comparable degree
- You have an overall business understanding and a broad knowledge of the business processes of the fashion industry, especially in operations, supply chain processes and sustainability
- You have extensive experience in project management and in the implementation of complex initiatives
- Strategic thinking, result-oriented action and collaborative lateral leadership
- You have strong negotiation skills and communicate confidently even with top management stakeholders
- You enjoy leading interdisciplinary and international project teams in a motivating and goal-oriented manner
- Your working style is organized, result-oriented and characterized by a high degree of initiative
- Fluent written and spoken business German and English round off your profile
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert