Internship Global Merchandise Projects
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months, starting 01. September 2023.
Global Merchandise Projects oversees activities and processes of HUGO BOSS own retail. The department drives the development of internal processes and the implementation of planning and merchandising tools as well as reporting applications. Moreover, Global Merchandise Projects supports users around the globe with using the implemented processes and tools.
What you can expect:
- Assisting the team in their daily routines and in various important strategic and business overlapping projects
- Being involved in business concept development, including communication to business partners such as global merchandise planning and buying teams, Retail Operations, Digital Retail/Ecommerce as well as IT
- Testing of SAP based applications & BI reports
- Writing training documentations for all relevant users together with project managers
- Preparing global workshops and training sessions belongs to your job role
- Being a support in performance analysis for business processes including the evaluations and optimization
- Being responsible for driving the first own projects and several initiatives
- You are studying Economics, Business Administration or Business Informatics or a related field and you already passed the first semesters
- You have very good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- You are highly proficient with MS Office (esp. Excel, Power Point, VBA knowledge is desirable)
- You enjoy working with IT systems and complex tasks
- You have good English skills (wording and writing)
- You like working in a team, you are flexible and able to work independently
- Ideally, you have collected some experience in retail
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert