VP Creative Marketing (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Director / President / C Suite
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We´re currently looking for a VP Creative Marketing (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Bring up a strong vision for engaging story-telling and creativity to the BOSS and HUGO brands with the goal of increasing relevancy and building brand equity through content, culture and storytelling across all consumer touchpoints
- Overseeing the production of all marketing projects, advertising and promotional activity from inception to completion
- Ensuring that work meets strategic and business needs and that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content
- Lead the build out of digital-first, mobile-first content libraries that can be adapted across all consumer touchpoints, from digital advertising content to in-store collateral/signage and traditional media
- Collaboration with cross-functional leadership to oversee the development and execution of creative and design projects, from COMMs, to DIGITAL, to ECOMM & CRM teams
- Formally define the creative processes and identify areas of opportunity and ways to streamline
- Act as a brand steward and ensure clear and comprehensive communication to business partners and team members when needed
- 15years+ in Creative Strategy and Services with an emphasis on Digital Marketing working for a global brand within the Fashion sphere or relevant industries
- Proven track-record in concepting and developing engaging Digital/Social-first campaigns
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven track record for leading global teams
- Proven history of leading digital-first marketing plans and teams
- Driven by curiosity, imagination, and customer insights
- Flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing marketing landscape
- Possesses a pragmatic sensibility for data and insights
- Sports marketing and brand collaboration experience a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Able to thrive in a complex and matrix organization
- Fluent in written and spoken English as we conduct 100% of our business in English and our global campaigns are created in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert