Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Fundamental role covering customs, Inbound shipping, supplier documentation, General Administration and Data Entry and HM customs Commodity codes checked and published. What you can expect:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Support with project charters, documentation, plans and reports
- Help prepare project budgets
- Support the quality assurance functions with test development and automation by utilizing process descriptions and flowcharts
- Updating and maintained process description and flowcharts for the global eCommerce processes
- Support with cross-functional meetings and workshops
- Monitor project progress and support with handling any issues that arise
- Coordinate project handover and training of line organization
- Assist in system house-keeping data maintenance, seasonally if required.
- Ad-hoc tasks within the customs and inbound transport department remit.
The ideal candidate
- SAP (S4 Hana SAP) and Microsoft Office
- ERP, WMS, OMS user, Basic to Intermediate Excel user.
- Accustomed to a FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of high-end / luxury wholesale /retail /ecommerce or highstreet background.
- Highly attentive and has an eye for detail
- Takes pride in their work
- Proactive as well as reactive
- Approachable and friendly working well in a team or individually.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as using initiative and willing to learn to excel
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.