- Hugo Boss
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Fundamental role covering customs, Inbound shipping, supplier documentation, General Administration and Data Entry and HM customs Commodity codes checked and published.
What you can expect:
- Liaise with 3PL, forwarders and transport companies to confirm import details
- Chase Production 6 weeks prior to ex-factory date to ensure on time delivery in full and no delays
- Communicate with internal departments, regarding inbound priorities to expedite shipment and resolve queries relating to inbound quantity variance approval and mode of transport SAP system updates.
- Ensuring HS commodity codes are maintained monthly as well as seasonally in accordance with
- HMRC requirements and compliance within ERP system
- Check each packing list colour/size/breakdown and variance.
- Ensure full set of shipping documents are received for each import and filed within shared drive and filed if required.
- Vessel, Port arrival Date Tracking
- Project General Administration
- Obtain Shipping air, sea and road freight quotations if required.
- Maintain Shipment document archive by PO and supplier in shared folder for customs purposes if required.
- Assist in system house-keeping data maintenance, seasonally if required.
- Ad-hoc tasks within the customs and inbound transport department remit.
- SAP (S4 Hana SAP) and Microsoft Office
- ERP, WMS, OMS user, Basic to Intermediate Excel user.
The ideal candidate
- Accustomed to a FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of High-end / Luxury wholesale /retail /ecommerce or Highstreet background.
- Highly attentive and has an eye for detail
- Takes pride in their work
- Proactive as well as reactive
- Approachable and Friendly working well in a team or individually.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as using initiative and willing to learn to excel
- German language - As an additional language would be desirable.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert