Stockroom Assistant - Bicester (Full Time)
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 3 May 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
In your role as a Stockroom Assistant, you are responsible for all stockroom operations to optimize the retail business and enhance efficiency of the selling process to drive commercial success.
We are looking for passionate candidates to join our innovative and inspiring team at Hugo Boss. We celebrate success, work collaboratively and make the impossible possible. If you thrive in a fun yet entrepreneurial environment and have a drive to succeed - this could be the role for you.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for physical stock management and movement as well as maintaining the effective overall stock flow and storage process to improve and speed up the customer experience.
- Ensure the highest standard of housekeeping is observed in all back of house areas at all times.
- Supporting in all operations for loss prevention.
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology.
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Accurately complete all Stock handling paperwork to a World Class standard.
- Ensure all delivery and transfer requests are processed quickly and to Company Policy.
- Support Management team by ensuring the shop floor is replenished, by size.
- Support store team by implementing floor moves, when required.
- Understand and execute all systems and stock procedures to ensure quick and accurate deliveries and transfers at all times.
- Support the Management team by successfully running stock reports, when necessary and communicate these to the rest of the team.
- Support the Management team with stock count and bi-annual stock takes.
- Previous experience in stockroom controlling
- Ability to work flexible hours over 3-4 days adaptable to the need of the business
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the brand
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert