- HR Operations Administrator (12 months FTC)
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
Kering is a global Luxury group which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewellery and watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. In 2021, Kering had 42,000 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion. Kering is a major player in the luxury sector. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering empowers its people to lead the way in terms of creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." A shared culture and determination unite our Houses. Together, we are building a unique, passionate and responsible Luxury group, working to push boundaries in a positive way. Join us to shape the Luxury of tomorrow with us.
We are currently seeking an HR Operations A dministrator , who will report to the HR Operations Manager , as part of the UK Shared Service team. You will be based in the Kering UK Head Office in London, Victoria. This a 12 months maternity cover.
As a core member of the Kering HRSS team, this role supports the UK employees of the Kering Group across a defined range of HR processes and activities . Working collaboratively with the HR and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to prioritize , coordinate and build connections with stakeholders by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the wider team with first-hand support to the full business, via our contact site (Kering Connect), phone calls, email and in person. Providing accurate and pragmatic advice and support to the brands
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee data in Workday and employee files
- Responsible for supporting with the full transactional and administrative services for the employee lifecycle, including but not limited to ;
- Completing the hires and contractual changes for our employees using our HRIS system, Workday, ensuring the data is correctly processed and raising errors with the brands when they are identified
- Sending on-boarding emails to new hires and supporting them with any queries
- Generating paperwork for hires, contractual changes and leavers and sending via Adobe Sign , m onitoring the flow of the documents, chasing signatories where necessary and tracking the return of signed documents
- Creating electronic and paper personnel files and ensuring they are kept up to date and m anaging the archive of leaver files ensuring a clear system is used for recording the documents' location
- Complete termination process in Workday, draft documentation and liaise with payroll to ensure leavers are processed in time for payroll deadlines
- Responsible for managing the probationary period process for all new starters, including running reports, notifying managers of impending probationary reviews, updating Workday and producing relevant paperwork
- Regularly reviewing the administrative processes and ensuring alignment with other HR teams (payroll and recruitment) and identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement on a continuous basis
- Coordinating and supporting with regular audits on Workday, internal drives, and employee files, ensuring compliance with employment legislation
- Completing reference letters for individuals based on employment, visa and mortgage/rental requirements
- Maintaining and updating the Shared Services Social Media page, Workplace including ensuring new hires follow the page, and uploading relevant and informative content regularly
- Supporting the team to run the monthly Kering induction for new hires
- Conduct Right to Work checks , ensure all hires provide valid right to work documents, filing documentation and uploading on Workday and use the Government Employer Checking Service to verify documents where needed
- Support employees with family friendly cases and ensure all relevant letters are sent at the correct time and the details are recorded in Workday
- Reporting: Produce monthly and ad-hoc reports and analyse the data when requested
- E nsure compliance with the HRSS SLA's and service catalogue
- HR project support when required
- Supports with the administration of key annual processes throughout the year such as the annual performance review process, annual salary review process and the bi-yearly Kering People survey
Who you are
- Experience in HR administration or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent Customer service standards
- Experience in MS Office
- Experience in HRIS systems would be desirabl e ( preferably Workday)
- Organised and able to prioritise, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and to wards tight deadline s
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, operate under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Proactive and curious - ability to identify improvements in processes or activities
- Problem solver
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background .
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kering UK Services Ltd.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert