- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
The summer intern will work directly with the International Marketing Director and General Manager as well as collaborating with internal teams within the brand creative, data, finance, e-commerce and engineering teams, in addition to external agency and vendor partners to identify, analyze, and act on actionable insights to help drive the growth of the international business. This role will benefit from someone who wants exposure to international business practices and high-growth expansion, is organized with attention to detail, and has the ability to think strategically across business functions.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Director of International Marketing to identify creative opportunities within paid media campaigns, including social, search, and programmatic media, across 10+ countries
- Conduct robust competitive research on the (product and website experience) and develop market insights
- Analyze site performance using data to inform insights on optimal paths to conversion
- Partner on new customer acquisition initiatives for various markets
- Assist in developing creative briefs
- Analyze data to identify creative trends and roll out wins across campaigns, vendors, and channels; identify differences and nuances by country
- Interest in entrepreneurial, fast-paced, business development
- Interest in marketing and paid media channels (social, search)
- Experience with Excel and ability to draw conclusions from data
- Experience in site analytics tools (Google Analytics and Heap) a plus
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation creation skills
- Self-motivated team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus!
- Ability to commit to a 12 weeks internship program and work 20 hours per week
- Ability to commute to our Santa Monica office 3x a week
- Compensation for this position will be $16.00/hour
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert