Teams Sales Operations Intern
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
What you'll do:
- Provide white-glove support to existing customers via email including handling returns/exchanges, building orders, answering FAQs with templated responses
- Responsible to coordinate onboarding requirements for new organizations joining FIGS
- Work closely with Teams Sales Associates and Relationship Managers to understand the Teams sales cycle and strategies
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to meet timelines
- Become an expert on FIGS' products and buying experience
- Pursuit of a college degree in Business, Communications, Public Health or a related major
- Passion for helping customers and health care professionals
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with reporting tools, CRM, and e-commerce processing
- Highly reliable and accountable
What you'll bring:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Aspiration to create change and make an immediate impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- Ability to commit to a 12 weeks internship program and work 20 hours per week
- Ability to commute to our Santa Monica office 3x a week
- Compensation for this position will be $16.00/hour
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert