Brand Activation Manager
- Acne Studios
- Stockholm (SE)
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
Acne Studios is looking for a Brand Activation Manager to join the Brand Activation team for a 1-year contract to cover a maternity leave. The Brand Activation team is responsible for concepting and driving our go-to-market strategy and overall brand expression to ensure our message is amplified in innovative and thoughtful ways across different territories and communication channels on and offline.
To succeed in this role, you will exhibit creative, strategic and problem-solving skills, and have a strong eye for detail. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. You have a proactive approach to your work, are curious about the industry at large, strive for excellence and deliver on time. You value simplicity over complexity and are guided by impact rather than prestige. You are pragmatic and hands-on and get things done. You enjoy working in a creative international environment.
- Support the Head of Brand Activation in setting, translating and executing the on and offline go-to-market strategy for Acne Studios global brand initiatives, projects and campaigns
- Drive cross-department planning and communication with key departments including Social Media, Press, Events, e-Commerce, Client Relations and Wholesale to ensure our brand message is amplified through a dynamic and comprehensive channel mix
- Support and collaborate with key regional offices and partners to deliver Brand Activation initiatives that successfully translate Acne Studios’ brand codes at a market level
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Production and Creative Studio teams to ensure our Brand Activation strategies are delivered in line with commercial objectives and on time
- Drive planning and alignment across owned, earned, and paid channel managers to creatively activate the brand in a holistic manner that always stays true to the brand
- Develop 360 brand activation documents for the business, detailing the entire marketing plan to ensure cross department alignment, visibility and leadership sign off
- Research and identify potential partnerships and collaborators to bring into relevant brand initiatives to ensure our brand messages are amplified in interesting and thoughtful ways
- Manage key marketing and business calendars to ensure information is kept up to date and cascaded to key stakeholders
- Responsible for competitor, market trend and industry research to drive innovation and creative thinking in how we shape our Brand Activation strategies and plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related (essential).
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role within fashion or creative industries at a global level
- Have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills, working in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Performance and action orientated, yet a team player
The position will be based at Acne Studios Headquarters in Stockholm and reports to Head of Brand Activation based in London. You will have one direct report – Brand activation Executive also based in Stockholm.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm-based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature of juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom-developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 160 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 500, with around 150 working at the headquarters in the Old Town of Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Copenhagen.
- +46 8 522 996 00
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert