E-commerce Customer Care Advisor - TEMPORARY
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Customer Service
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for enthusiastic and hands on individuals to join our E-commerce Customer Service team on a temporary 4-6 week basis during our peak sale season, expected start date to be 9th May 2023. You will have excellent customer service skills with previous sales communication experience.
- Handling incoming calls and emails from customers worldwide.
- Dealing with and closing queries efficiently and accurately.
- Organising returns or exchanges.
- Working with couriers’ platforms on booking shipments, tracking order to ensure smooth delivery.
- Working with online software Shopify in different currencies on all self-portrait sites.
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Target driven, hardworking; thrives in a fast paced environment.
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service, preferably fashion based.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, strong administrative and record keeping abilities.
- London based.
- Second language advantageous but not essential.
A British brand with a global perspective.
self-portrait are privately owned, independent and unashamedly consumer centric. Behind everything self-portrait does is a desire to uplift, empower and celebrate its customers.
We both embrace and invest in the future of the brand and of the industry.
The self-portrait brand operates 30 stores in the UK, China and Thailand, with a retail network of over 400 stores in 70 countries, seeing an average of 60,000 unique visitors to its e-commerce website each week.
Since debuting with womenswear, the brand has also expanded to include categories such as swimwear, bridal, bags, accessories and childrenswear.
self-portrait is part of the newly formed SP Collection, a group that has been set up to discover, nurture, and develop best in class creativity and design. Roland Mouret joined the group back in 2021.
90-98 GOSWELL ROAD
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert