- Tory Burch
- Milano, Italy
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
The role of a Tory Burch Allocator (Intern) is to support the Senior Allocator with initial allocations and replenishment of the range, as well as the administrative tasks. The individual will ensure that there is the right flow of stock through the business to meet target financial plans and profitability.
- Actions allocation pushes, consolidations and stock transfers following weekly line print reviews with buying & planning teams.
- Communicates regularly with stores to address needs and stock queries.
- Completes availability checks for E-commerce and customer service teams.
- Pulls information and updates the delivery tracker for weekly trade.
- Actions Wholesale excess moves to Retail & E-commerce under guidance of Senior Allocator.
- Manages FP to Outlet moves.
- Updates forms, line details to Global Account Serviced Team.
- Provides weekly, seasonal and ad hoc stock analysis to the team as required.
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Must have Intermediate Excel skills
- A problem solver - Able to apply different ways of thinking in different situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert