We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
The IT WMS Analyst, Business Solutions, will be responsible for providing Warehouse Management systems support to the Global Fulfillment Operation. Additional applications andtools supported are custom applications, SQL, Postman, FTZ, WES, MHE Interfaces, Labor Management, Performance Management, SCI - Operational Reporting, etc. In this role, the person will be required to understand the business needs of these areas and to design and implement the appropriate technology solutions. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Information Systems to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Partner with Business Units to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions. This would include requirements fromDTC, Retail and Wholesale areas with applications like Sterling, SAP, and interfaces with other systems.
- Partner with Corporate IS in the implementation of enhancements and resolution of issues when impacting the Fulfillment Center.
- Support the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle. Responsibilities include: Problem Solving, Developing the functional and technical design, configuring WMS Manhattan Active, providing guidance to programmers, system testing, finding root cause of issues and working with Manhattan Active partners for the resolution, coordinating user testing and implementation into production.
- Provide support in the areas of data analysis, development and management, as well as participation in data warehousing initiatives.
- Develop training materials and deliver systems training as needed.
- Complete SCI reporting as needed.
- Provide On-call support as needed.
- Partner with Business Units, Customer Service, and Operations in the implementation and support of the application systems
- Partner with IS technical staff to design and implement solutions
- Communicate status/progress and issues to Business Management, End-users and IS management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong inter-personal and organization skills
- Ability to think independently
- A good understanding, desire, and ability to delve into cross-functional issues.
- Experience in Logistics and Distribution, WMS Manhattan, SQL, Postman, API, JSON, SCI Reporting.
- Decision-making authority commensurate with individual's role on the project. The degree of complexity in problem solving will range from low to high depending on the project. At this level the individual will be able to look to peers and management for problem solving and decision-making direction.
- A minimum of 2 years WM processing experience
The outstanding individual will possess...
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, with experience in partnering with business users andother IS team members to design and implement systems
- Experience in managing multiple, simultaneous tasks
- Strong attention to detail while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Good grasp of time management and ability to prioritize competing tasks
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years applications development experience preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years warehouse operational experience helpful
- Cognos experience a plus
- Data warehousing, reporting, info structure knowledge helpful
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/