Wholesale Key Account Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the development of all areas within BOSS & HUGO focusing on key account partnerships in the UK & Ireland. The candidate will be expected to nurture and drive business with key accounts alongside the company strategies. The Key Account Manager will report directly to BOSS & HUGO Head of Wholesale.
What you can expect:
- Collaborate with respective Sales Managers to accurately prepare pre-season analysis of BOSS & HUGO collections to ensure adequate commercial budgets are agreed based on trade performance, distribution and minimum product coverage expectations.
- Accurate analysis of weekly and seasonal trade performance with clear and immediate feedbacks/action plans to enhance sales performance.
- Detailed tracking and management of annual stock sales weekly/monthly to identify opportunities and actions to achieve annual budgets.
- Clear and strong understanding of Key Accounts business model to maximize sales, profitability and brand equity for BOSS & HUGO.
- Establish first point of contact & communication for all joint departments including VM, Shop Construction, Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance to provide support across projects.
- Extensive and efficient co-ordination with relevant teams and follow up on plans/issues/actions and feedback in appropriate style updating line manager and Heads of Wholesale at all times.
- Coordinate BOSS and HUGO product routing within Key Account fascia, ensuring capsule go live dates and activations align with global go-live dates
- Required attendance at a minimum of two DOS Model Stores per year to acquire a clear and detailed understanding of BOSS & HUGO VM Guidelines across all areas of the brand which can be implemented with Key Account.
- Develop retail understanding including space and option planning to guide sales team to deliver ideal options versus space.
- Work with Key Account teams to manage and maintain e-commerce online execution ensuring HUGO BOSS Online guidelines and processes are adhered too.
- Weekly 1 to 1 meetings with the Sales Managers and Head of Wholesale's to update on current trade, trends and short- medium & long terms plans.
- Create and deliver engaging, seasonal brand and collection trainings to all Key Account sales teams.
- Understanding of SIS concepts, capacities, costs and lead time.
- Any other ad hoc tasks.
- You'll have a minimum of 4 - 5 years previous wholesale sales experience with a proven track record of taking personal ownership to manage and develop business with key partners.
- You'll have a strong strategic, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You'll have the confidence and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive the BOSS & HUGO brand forward.
- You'll be able to be a strong team player but equally comfortable owning projects individually.
- You'll possess a strong interest in fashion and have the desire to become a true brand ambassador.
- You'll have excellent communication, organisation and presenting skills.
- You'll have strong computer and IT skills.
- You'll be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- You'll have a full UK driving license.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Wholesale and Discount Allowance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert