Intern Planning Shirt & Neckwear
- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses supported by a Business Services Unit.
For our Shirt & Neckwear Product Division, in Operations Planning we are searching for a six months internship starting from March and supporting the Team in the following tasks:
What you can expect:
- Structure the data collected from planning and sales in order to facilitate the decision-making process;
- Operate in line with our operational and business KPIs, maintaining analysis and reporting;
- Support the team in the Planning process;
- Prepare reports and ad hoc analysis.
- Have a background in Statistics, Economics, Data Management/Analytics or similar;
- Have excellent knowledge of the MS Office Package, SAP AFS MM, Power BI and Python or R are considered as a plus;
- Be fluent in English;
- Have good organizational, analytical and communication skills along with a flexible approach;
- Be team oriented, willing to integrate and play an active role.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert