Internship Global Product Management BOSS MW BLACK & Camel
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) starting mid of June 2023 and one starting mid of July 2023 for a period of 6 months. Through the involvement in the collection development and the operational day-to-day business, you will gain a deep insight into the field of Brand Merchandising / Global Product Management. The internship offers a responsible and varied activity in a highly motivated and dynamic team.
What you can expect:
- Analysis and preparation of worldwide sales figures
- Support the team along the complex collection development process
- You will provide support on pricing issues and gain insight into the positioning of our products worldwide
- In this varied work environment, you will have the opportunity to apply your university knowledge in practice, to get to know the activities of brand merchandising and to make your first contacts in an internationally active company.
- You studies business administration, preferably with a focus on brand management or textile management, or already completed your studies
- You have very good computer skills, especially Excel
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have already gained some practical experience during your studies and are used to working independently and in a structured manner
- You are characterized by analytical thinking, goal-oriented action, communication skills and a high product affinity
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert