- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
The community team at FIGS supports our incredible healthcare professional ambassadors. This incredible group of people are leaders in their given space, changemakers for healthcare, and incredible advocates for our brand on social and beyond. This position will work closely with social, impact, and other cross functional partners frequently.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with community team to support all ambassador inclusive initiatives both internally and externally
- Support digital and in person event planning for ambassador community
- Help maintain up to date information and details on our awesome humans
- Responsible for supporting our exciting new product launches
- Oversee community specific social media platforms and inboxes
- Support threads for threads charitable giving efforts
- Opportunity to assist with digital design and content creation needs
- Pursuit of a college degree in communications, marketing, or a related major
- Should be able to commit to 12 weeks of the internship and be able to work 20 hours per week
- Self-driven, positive and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with digital creator space, specifically: Instagram, Tik Tok, and Youtube
- Interest in influencer marketing and relationship management
- General understanding of the healthcare space, and willingness to learn more
- Self starter, articulate written & verbal communication skills, social, adaptable
- Understanding of Excel, Shopify, CreatorIQ and other social reporting tools a plus
What you'll bring:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Aspiration to create change and make an immediate impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- Ability to commit to a 12 weeks internship program and work 20 hours per week
- Ability to commute to our Santa Monica office 3x a week
- Compensation for this position will be $16.00/hour
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert