3D Product/Graphic Designer (Accessories)
- Broken Planet
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Competetive Salary
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
Broken Planet is looking for a talented 3D Product/Graphic Designer (Accessories) to join their team!
Broken Planet (@brokenplanet) is among the fastest-going streetwear brands in the UK. By combining fashion and sustainability, Broken Planet was able to attain over 100 thousand customers worldwide in less than 2 years. Space-themed elements, Earth-tone colours and puff print are signatures and distinctive Broken Planet features that make the brand unique. However, one of the most important aspects of a brand is its sustainability and ethical standards. Every product is made of organic cotton or recycled materials and under ethical/fair working conditions.
Exponential growth brings more opportunities as well as challenges therefore Broken Planet is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the team. We are looking for people with diverse skills and perspectives, empowering teamwork and celebrating differences, which are important attributes in creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Our London Head Office is based in Hackney Wick, a vibrant and creative area, which is growing rapidly and is soon to be one of the fashion hotspots in London.
We are looking for a talented and experienced 3D product/graphic designer who will work
closely with the design team and will play an important role in developing and sampling new
Broken Planet products.
- Part-time 2-3 days per week with a possibility to convert to a full-time position.
- Work closely with other members of design teams on creating and developing
components/accessories/hardware to compliment garments/accessories from
brainstorming ideas to developing 3D renders of the final product.
- Presenting final ideas/options to management and the design team.
- Ensuring that all graphic material aligns with the brand identity.
- Maintain awareness of current industry, competitor and market trends within accessories
WHO YOU ARE
- A minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on working experience.
- Have strong drawing skills with the ability to visualise and render in 3D.
- Have a strong portfolio presenting developmental 3D work.
- Knowledge and understanding of key materials and how they translate into final
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- 33-day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Work from home option.
- Free Broken Planet clothing.
- Flexible working environment and more.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert