Store Manager, Tommy Hilfiger - Bluewater (Materity Cover)
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Kent, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Store Manager plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands.
- Partnering with the store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards/goals: sales and wage budgets, sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), conversion (hit) rate, wage and expense control, shrinkage, mystery shops, store audits and profitability.
- Identifying opportunities and collaborate with others in order to grow the business or improve performance.
- Consistently fostering a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Ensuring "door to floor" best practices, visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review standards to ensure clear and consistent execution.
- Communicating regularly with the buying team to ensure the correct stock levels and demographically correct stock is available.
- Analysing store level reports and creating action plans to improve results.
- Communicating with staff daily on individual sales goals, and other key performance indicators, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve goals.
- Managing the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes.
- Providing training and coaching for Employees (daily, weekly and monthly) and ensure that it is appropriately documented.
- Leading weekly management meetings and other staff meetings; participate in and contribute to regional meetings.
- Make commitments and decisions on available information even under stressful and changing conditions.
- Set challenging but attainable goals with an emphasis on service quality, and customer satisfaction, as well as financial performance.
- Coordinate appropriate action plans while considering consequences and budget decisions.
- Convey clear ideas and goals, manage the implementation of those ideas and manage measurable and achievable results.
- Create energy and excitement around shared goals and values.
- You'll have a minimum of 6 years of progressive retail experience.
- You'll have a minimum 2 years store management experience in the service or retail industry.
- Extensive experience in delivering a high level of customer service in a brand retailer is essential.
- You'll have previous retail operations, budgeting, planning, sales and people management experience
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- You'll be confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You'll have strong people management skills with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert