Mgr, Learning & Development - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
This position is responsible for the design, development, and facilitation of performance-based learning solutions for multiple career levels. This position will implement curriculum and activities, including individual classes, curated learnings, and self-directed learning resources.
- Designs, develops, and implements organizational training curriculum in a variety of mediums.
- Collaborates with instructional designer(s) to implement and maintain curriculum:
- Learning plans for new and existing in-role
- On-boarding process for all new in-role
- Collaboration with cross-functional Business partners.
- Regularly learn and apply new tools and trends in learning design to maintain industry knowledge.
- Manages Human Resource and Learning and Development projects. Creates realistic project plans and communicates the status of projects weekly to business partners and manager.
- Adheres to enterprise learning and development standards, including instructional design, facilitation, and effectiveness.
- Establishes partnership with L&D Partners, Business Partners, and Technology, to determine effective learning programs to support alignment with key initiatives.
- Develops train the trainer based on organizational needs.
- Ensures diversity & inclusion is woven into all learning and programs.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Develops direct reports and others on the team to deliver best-in-class work and grow their careers.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years' experience in Learning and Development, retail environment a plus
- Experience in leading a team of direct reports
- Proven curriculum and instructional design skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- In-depth understanding of Learning Management Systems
- Experience with LinkedIn Learning preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert