Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Identify training needs of retail team, measure and evaluate training results, as well as recommendchanges to improve training effectiveness
- Review, adapt & translate if necessary, and prepare training materials in alignment with Global Retail Communications, Training & Development to meet local market needs
- Work closely with retail & HR team to implement training plans and to reinforce customer excellence service experience and work in partnership with Global Retail Communications, Training & Development contact person to implement training strategies of the HUGO BOSS University across the market
- Coordinate and conduct trainings of the HUGO BOSS University for all levels of employees such as Retail Academy, customer service & selling techniques, product, train-the-trainer, leadership, digital advisor, etc.
- Provide timely support and coaching to store teams at all levels
- Observe and coach retail employees on the store to ensure consistently high customer service and behaviours which are demonstrated in all aspects of customer interaction
- Monitor and follow-up on trainings to ensure employees are equipped with skills and knowledge will be put into pratice (transfer of learning)
- Maintain training system & records in the Learning Management System. Produce timely & accurate reports to keep track of training effectiveness
- Demonstrated experience of retail - ideally in fashion retail
- Minimum 2 years solid training and selling experience gained in retail (preferably upper premium & lifestyle segment)
- Excellent presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational skills, structure work approach with attention to detail
- Self-confident and positive demeanor, engaging personality in an international environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, attentive to details
- Fluent in English, C-1 level
- Willing to travel
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Clothing and discount allowance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.