General Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
- Hugo Boss
- Midway, Georgia, United States
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Unload trailers, sort and repack inbound freight
- Pick and pack customer orders; flat pack goods and garments on hanger
- Move shipping cartons to and from conveyor system
- Apply price tickets and pack merchandise
- Sort and palletize cartons and load trailers
- Operate pallet jacks as required
- Complete assignments with the use of RF equipment
- Resolves problems or discrepancies with help from immediate supervisor
- Maintains an acceptable level of attendance based on attendance policy
- Manages all merchandise with appropriate care
- Consult order forms daily to pick appropriate product for each order in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensures that merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
- Ensures safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities
- Maintains condition of Distribution Center and/or warehouse work area (I.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Six months previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
- Warehouse management system and read/use RF equipment experience (preferred)
- Ability to read, utilize matching skills and comprehend department/product documentation
- Maintains positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
- Basic computer and math skills
- Capable of functioning independently
- Experience working with Standard Operating Procedures
- The ability to stand and/or walk for eight to ten hours a day
- The ability to push, pull, reach at any given time
- Able to lift and carry between 0 - 50 Ibs at any given time
- Good oral communication skills
- Forklift or powered equipment experience a plus
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K With a Match
- HUGO BOSS Employee Discount Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert