Wholesale Intern - Womenswear
- Hugo Boss
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Support Supply chain and Stock program teams to maximize opportunities for sales & profit increase for womenswear.
- Collate weekly and seasonal sales information from key accounts to effectively analyse business and respond accordingly - in preparation for Trade meetings.
- Maintain merchandising standards in the showroom and be responsible for stock inventory
- Responsible for Sample send out to key accounts
- Responsible for ensuring highest possible customer service and follow through on orders/deliveries
- Understanding of key competitors
- Market Research
- Regular seasonal visits to UK customers to ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and stock holding is in line with sales performance.
- Set up & disassemble collections
- Assist with sample sale
- Sell stock & in-house stock
- Ensure all customer records are up to date as well as all administration tasks are carried out
- Ensure all Orders are entered accurately, recorded and confirmations sent to customers.
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- A desire to develop a career in Wholesale
- Customer Centric Thinking
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Wholesale and Discount Allowance
- Potential continuity and career development within Wholesale
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert