Sister Jane is seeking a dynamic, organized, and driven individual to join its team as Merchandising Admin Assistant to support the Product Director with the brand’s sales, operations, and distribution development.
- Assist the Product Director through all stages of the product development and operations, such as:
- Product development critical path and samples management
- Creation of supplier purchase orders
- Liasing with production and operations team to assure
- Monitor and oversee the critical path for key accounts operations, from order placing, production and delivery.
- Coordination of customer sales appointments and showroom presentations.
- Support the preparation of sales campaigns, sale reporting and order processing.
- Provide administrative to the Product Director on all the relevant workstreams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 to 3 years relevant operations and merchandising experience.
- Strong organisation, analytical reporting skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about the fashion industry.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic mindset that can thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication at all levels along with time management and organisational skills are essential.
- Fluency in English and at least one European language.
- Right to work in the UK.