We are looking for an experienced eCommerce professional who has worked in a SME business and has managed both an international eCommerce site and key digital acquisition channels. This candidate will be working alongside the business founder, key stakeholders and external agencies.
You will be collaborating closely with both external agency teams, and key internal stakeholders to implement a joined-up eCommerce strategy. You will lead conversations with agencies on the media buying strategy, budget management and the correct implementation from start to finish of all campaigns. We are looking for someone with a solid track record of achievements in both the UK and international markets.
- Website Development agency: Create and update the development roadmap including new projects and general management of the site, brief in new development tasks and manage the development agencies deadlines, provide feedback on their work accordingly.
- Meta ads agency: Work with the agency to align the ads strategy with wider business strategy, update agency with marketing calendar and key activations, brief copy and artwork to the agency, manage budget allocated to the agency, set up weekly progress calls to ensure the agency hits KPIs.
- Affiliate and Google PPC: Work with the agency to align the ads strategy with wider business strategy, update agency with marketing calendar and key activations, brief copy and artwork to the agency, manage budget allocated to the agency including signing off tenancy agreements for campaign launches, set up weekly progress calls to ensure the agency is hits KPIs.
- Meet with senior management to identify campaign requirements, delivery timelines and costs.
- Develop detailed project plans to guide teams, and revise based on changing needs and requirements. Ensure you are consistently liaising effectively with all project stakeholders.
- Identify and assign project tasks, monitor project performance to ensure timely delivery.
- Compile and submit campaign status reports to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Create and own annual marketing calendar.
- Update internal stakeholders and agencies to ensure execution of agreed marketing and commercial programs and commitments.
- Manage all creative asset requests for digital marketing and take lead on creative briefing for all campaign launches. Honor timelines that are set by the critical path for artwork deadlines.
- Direct the resizing and distribution of assets to retailers and ensure their proper placement/execution and UX flow.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the loyalty program and attribution modelling app.
- Report monthly on KPIS and present to senior management team.
- Use attribution modelling tools to report back to both agencies and key stakeholders on the allocation of budget across acquisition channels and make recommendations of allocation changes.
- You will be responsible for managing the E-commerce Manager, the E-commerce Assistant and the Social Media Manager.
- Ability to analyze data accurately and turn this into meaningful insight
- Ability to communicate findings effectively
- An expert level understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in managing a small team
- Experience in managing projects and working to deadlines
- Experience in working with Development Teams
- An inherent ability to think differently and spot new ideas/opportunities
- A genuine passion for all things digital
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Algolia & Hotjar