AMIRI is looking for a Partner Services Supervisor to join our growing Los Angeles team! This role requires an individual who is goal driven, detail-oriented, and team focused. Our ideal candidate is tech savvy, energetic, problem solving, and loves to "work smart."
What You'll Do:
- Oversee wholesale shipping process and coordination with 3PL.
- Provide monthly shipping forecast (based on allocation ETA) and ensure the team will be able to accomplish the sales targets.
- Assist Sales Team in operating system's execution for sales tasks.
- Be the liaison between Partner Service (PS) & Sales Team.
- Report and strategize database collection with the help of the PS team.
- Ensure PS provides outstanding customer-facing support and interactions; manage matters related to major customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries with consistency and quality in adherence to the Company's service level agreements.
- Develop and own a strong product knowledge to guide the customer/accounts in recommendations.
- Interpret customer intentions to proactively solve problems and recommend solutions, either directly or through the team, and in a timely manner.
- Process administrative tasks, respond to phone inquiries, stock checks, and other general inquiries.
- Anticipate, answer, and address customers’ needs and provide support internally and externally.
- Work to resolve customer service issues in a timely and thorough manner.
- Assist with improving the Customer Service experience by increasing accuracy and efficiencies for the customer.
What You'll Bring:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office software programs – Excel skills are a must.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service/partner services work experience.
- Strong communicator (written/verbal).
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels in all departments.
- Interest in being an acute problem-solver with critical thinking skills.
- Maintain organization and attention to detail while multitasking in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and retain extensive knowledge of products and/or services.
- Efficiently learn and use complex software to find data in response to customer support inquiries.
- Excellent people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types.
- Brand familiarity preferred.