Partner Services Supervisor
- Los Angeles, California
- $65-70k, Health Benefits, 401(k), Paid Vacation
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
AMIRI is looking for a Partner Services Supervisor to join our growing Los Angeles team! This role requires an individual who is goal driven, detail-oriented, and team focused. Our ideal candidate is tech savvy, energetic, problem solving, and loves to "work smart."
What You'll Do:
- Oversee wholesale shipping process and coordination with 3PL.
- Provide monthly shipping forecast (based on allocation ETA) and ensure the team will be able to accomplish the sales targets.
- Assist Sales Team in operating system's execution for sales tasks.
- Be the liaison between Partner Service (PS) & Sales Team.
- Report and strategize database collection with the help of the PS team.
- Ensure PS provides outstanding customer-facing support and interactions; manage matters related to major customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries with consistency and quality in adherence to the Company's service level agreements.
- Develop and own a strong product knowledge to guide the customer/accounts in recommendations.
- Interpret customer intentions to proactively solve problems and recommend solutions, either directly or through the team, and in a timely manner.
- Process administrative tasks, respond to phone inquiries, stock checks, and other general inquiries.
- Anticipate, answer, and address customers’ needs and provide support internally and externally.
- Work to resolve customer service issues in a timely and thorough manner.
- Assist with improving the Customer Service experience by increasing accuracy and efficiencies for the customer.
What You'll Bring:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office software programs – Excel skills are a must.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service/partner services work experience.
- Strong communicator (written/verbal).
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels in all departments.
- Interest in being an acute problem-solver with critical thinking skills.
- Maintain organization and attention to detail while multitasking in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and retain extensive knowledge of products and/or services.
- Efficiently learn and use complex software to find data in response to customer support inquiries.
- Excellent people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types.
- Brand familiarity preferred.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Mike Amiri built a formative philosophy from his upbringing in the heart of Hollywood. Along Sunset blvd, surrounded by graffiti artists, skaters and musicians, the groundwork for the AMIRI collection was formed through an authentic inspiration of Los Angeles nostalgia.
The AMIRI collection was launched in 2014 as an exclusive capsule within the Los Angeles boutique Maxfield. The pieces were designed to incorporate elements of California culture understood by natives, while also featuring street elements to define a new, modern form of luxury.
In 2015, the brand expanded distribution upon the sucess of the capsule and, in 2016, introduced women’s ready to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Each AMIRI collection is centered around local manufacturing, with RTW produced in the LA Arts District from materials sourced in Italy, Japan and France. The spirit of AMIRI pieces emanates from a genuine perspective combining irreverent, handmade expertise with luxurious, global fabrications.
Mike endeavors to consistently retain an individualized approach with each garment. Heritage elements such as distress detailing, signature denim washes and artisanal treatments are now synonymous with the AMIRI identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert