Account Payable Intern
- Maison Margiela
- Paris, France
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Supporting accounting team (3 persons in Paris) regarding invoices received which need to be sent to the SSC
- Support in the analysis of the suppliers (debtors, aged debt...) and exchange with the SSC on various supplier issues
- Support in answering the supplier and internal requests from our employees asking for a payment schedule
- Expenses :
- Check the tickets and other justification of the expenses reports and make the booking in the accounting (under supervision by the person in charge of the expenses)
- Interacting with employees regarding their expenses' requests
- Support on the new expense tool set up
Skills and experiences :
- Professional in English
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Reliability and strong work ethics
- Proactive, do not hesitate to make any proposition that could help the team
- Team spirit
Maison Margiela is a fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. The Paris-based house creates womenswear and menswear according to the uniquely unconventional principles imagined by Martin Margiela himself, a philosophy in which deconstruction and heritage go hand in hand to create designs that showcase fashion as an art of meaning rather than a cult of personality. Maison Margiela crosses the fashion spectrum from its ‘Artisanal’ collection, which has held the “Haute Couture” appellation since 2012, through ready-to-wear and accessories.
Maison Margiela became part of OTB in 2002. Along with the group’s sister brands, Margiela continues to push the boundaries of modern fashion while celebrating its unique heritage.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
Daring and ambiguous, the Maison designs Haute Couture, women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, small leather goods, footwear, fine jewelry, fragrances, interior design and MM6, its contemporary line.
Since the opening of its first boutique in Tokyo in 2000, Maison Margiela has developed a strong online retail presence and boutique network worldwide through signature store design and a unique customer experience. Additionally the brand is present in key department and multibrand stores throughout Europe, the US, and Asia.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert