- Tommy Hilfiger
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Full Time
- Coordinate office projects including sustainability initiative, workplace experience enhancement and reshuffle work in alignment with the business plan and the latest corporate directions.
- Arrange the ad hoc repair & maintenance in offices, office furnishing, and office layout move and ensuring that projects are completed on time.
- Oversee office facilities, regular inspection on office' equipment's, meeting room & office furniture and schedule preventative maintenance.
- Monitor the progress/quality of work performed by both in-house associates and contractors.
- Contractors/Suppliers management including contract management and negotiation, performance review. Negotiate terms/ prices with vendors in managing the maintenance work and building service contracts.
- Maintain inventory system of office fixed assets including furniture and office equipment to cope with various office occasions for the business needs.
- Provide administrative support and coordinate with relevant parties for the expenses payment, i.e. handling invoices, quotations, accrual etc.
- Provide administrative support to TH Asia Limited when necessary
- Relieve receptionist (Main desk) whenever is required.
CREATIVITY: Must possess high degree of fashion aesthetic; interest in trends, lifestyles, competitors and media. Support introduction of new ideas. Can work within the creative process effectively, and support bring ideas to realization.
TEAMWORK: Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively works at long distances.
ORGANIZING: Works according to defined schedules and deadlines; takes direction well and able to work with high accountability; manages own work and tracks progress. Seeks out resources to get things done; able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
ENVIRONMENT: Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting; interface with Global Design and Supply Chain.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 3 years or above relevant experience.
Education: Diploma of above
- Ability to handle multi-tasks
- Knowledge in computer skills, MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert