Executive Assistant to CFO and EVP People - PVH
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
Job Description :
The Executive Assistant provides executive support where needed and special projects when directed. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a large, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. This person should be a team player. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, have strong self -awareness and know how to read situations. Additionally, strong interpersonal skills, can-do attitude along with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, and be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This individual should be proactive and follow through on all.
This should also be someone who is continuously looking to learn and make improvements from those learnings. They should be forward thinking and optimistic. Holding themselves and the job they do to the highest standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executives as directed including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports.
- Assist in day-to-day functions with heavy emphasis on calendar management; travel coordination; expense processing; communication via phone and e-mail; some presentation development; and multi-tasking
- manage meetings including scheduling rooms; securing and preparing audio/video equipment for presentations; securing meeting materials or digital files from all applicable divisions; ordering and setting up food and storing documents for future reference
- Domestic and International Travel Arrangements
- Assist with special projects as requested and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication with internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely, hand in hand with the Executive assistants.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality
- Effective writing, verbal and social skills; understanding needs of principals; ability to partner / execute; multi-tasking and prioritizing under pressure; and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Must also be able to work independently in an executive office, juggling many priorities against tight deadlines in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience supporting senior leaders in Human Resources and/or Finance, a plus
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication. Able to create power point presentations.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Attention to detail and Multi-tasker, being able to pivot as needed
Pay Range: $85,000 - $110,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert