Strategic Buyer - Indirect Procurement (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you a talented negotiator, enthusiastic about strategic approaches and would like to help shape the future of HUGO BOSS? We are looking for a new team member within the strategic procurement department as soon as possible - We´re already looking forward to meet you!
What you can expect:
- Planning and execution of complex, strategic procurement projects
- Managing the procurement processes (i.e. conducting analysis, facilitating RFP processes, supplier selection and negotiation of framework agreements)
- Defining the procurement strategy for the purchase different services
- Maintenance of existing and development of new supplier relationships (national/international) as well as exploitation of cost optimization potentials
- Participation in projects, in particular for further develop the strategic procurement function
- Possibility to develop and implement sustainable and innovative solutions in the procurement field
- Successfully completed degree in economics/information technology or comparable training, ideally with a focus on purchasing/procurement
- Several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing desirable
- Good English and very good knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint) as well as a confident handling of SAP
- Target- and team-oriented working style as well as a high level of analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills as well as negotiation skills and persuasiveness in dealing with suppliers
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert