Social Media Assistant
- London, NW6
- £21,000 to £23,000 per annum, depending on experience (!)
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Social Media Assistant will assist with the end-to-end social media presence of the brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the Shaku social accounts and implementation of the brand’s social marketing and content strategies. The candidate will work closely with our Ecommerce and Marketing Assistant to put together the content and execute the strategies. This is an ideal role for an individual with proven experience in social media marketing to play a pivotal role in the delivery of an ambitious digital growth strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic personality who will own their role in a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Head Office, NW6
- Create compelling visual content! Create reels, TikTok’s, posts etc that capture the Shaku ethos but show your creative flair.
- Keep our stories and 24-hour content relevant and interesting.
- Create popular trending content using Shaku products.
- Edit and prepare the content for posting on relevant social media accounts.
- Understand hashtags and topics to ensure content is reaching as many people as possible.
- Willing to star in the videos and come up with fun and exciting ways to keep Shaku trending.
Social Media Execution
- Understand how to use Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Ensure content is posted on all social media platforms.
- Regular community management across all social media platforms.
- Content analysis and optimisation, as well as weekly and monthly reporting
Social Media Strategy
- Help develop and implement long-term, project-based and ad hoc digital strategies to support brand and business objectives.
- Ensure social media activity is aligned with and supporting ecommerce and email marketing.
- Help to create and execute campaigns, paid and unpaid, across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok.
- Develop and help execute our influencer and ambassador programmes.
- Liaise with stylists and magazines to send out samples as and when needed.
- Stay current in social media and digital marketing trends.
- Stock management: help label and count stock as and when needed.
- Assist at fairs and trade shows – selling direct to the public.
Bachelor’s degree in fashion, marketing or similar aesthetic related field.
Must be active on social media, and show evidence of building an audience >2k followers
Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Acute attention to detail
Proficient knowledge of social media channels and how they work
Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly.
Willing to come to the office five days a week.
Happy to post content out of hours as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
Willingness to engage with a diverse range of work and projects
Strong connection with our brand identity
Proactive and a ‘can do’ attitude
Passion for the fashion industry
A good team player
Your Employment With Us
Salary: £21k to £23k, scaled relative to experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm
Holiday: 21 days plus bank holidays
Location: NW6 3BT, near Finchley Road Station
Please provide your Instagram and Tiktok handles in your cover letter.
Please read through the job description in detail before attending an interview.
First round interviews will take place online.
Interviews will take place ASAP, on a rolling basis.
For lifestyle brand Shaku it all begins with nature. Founder and creative director, Shakera Tayub’s love of the natural world urged her to set pen, pencil - and paint - to paper. A skilled artist, her sketch books were soon filled with unique and beautifully detailed artworks of plants and flowers captured in incredible detail. Easily forgotten on the stacked pages of a notebook, her idea for a collection of luxury scarves – wearable works of art – was born. A celebration of femininity and uncompromising craftsmanship, the collection combines skilled hand-drawn artistry with unrivalled print technology. Made with the finest quality threads and printed with premium dyes the brand was a year in the making before coming to life in the prestigious factories of Como, Italy.
- 020 8125 7860
13-15 Canfield Place
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert