The Receptionist/Office Administrator is the first point of contact for the Company, greeting all visitors and providing administrative support to our teams. They monitor all office inventories, office expense & supplies’ budget, and partners with local vendors to upkeep the facility, while performing administrative tasks and overseeing housekeeping staff.
The Receptionist/Office Administrator is additionally responsible for maintaining and organizing the corporate office’s safety, security, and overall efficiency to ensure smooth business operations across all departments.
What you'll get to do
- Monitor lobby activity; greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, or job candidates. Ensure completion of check-in and security procedures
- Assist with various administrative duties such as ordering office supplies and kitchen goods, updating and ordering company stationary, ordering employee business cards, ordering catering for special events as needed, etc.
- Track and manage office expense budgets and code invoices accurately
- Serve as main POC for all vendors, engineers, technicians, and Building management and their staff
- Research and create proposals for new efficient facility practices or office upgrades
- Inspect the office/facility frequently to assess minimal repairs or touch ups needed, such as painting, replacing office equipment/décor, windows, signage, etc.
- Partners with Visual Merchandising Team to ensure facility upgrades or maintenance is aligned with Brand aesthetic
- Manage a team of 1 Housekeeper to execute all facility and reception needs
We'd love to meet you if
- 3+ experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SAP preferred
- Polished, professional, and presentable image
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks