Receptionist & Office Administrator
- Carolina Herrera
- New York City, New York (US)
- $23-25 per hour
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Receptionist/Office Administrator is the first point of contact for the Company, greeting all visitors and providing administrative support to our teams. They monitor all office inventories, office expense & supplies’ budget, and partners with local vendors to upkeep the facility, while performing administrative tasks and overseeing housekeeping staff.
The Receptionist/Office Administrator is additionally responsible for maintaining and organizing the corporate office’s safety, security, and overall efficiency to ensure smooth business operations across all departments.
What you'll get to do
- Monitor lobby activity; greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, or job candidates. Ensure completion of check-in and security procedures
- Assist with various administrative duties such as ordering office supplies and kitchen goods, updating and ordering company stationary, ordering employee business cards, ordering catering for special events as needed, etc.
- Track and manage office expense budgets and code invoices accurately
- Serve as main POC for all vendors, engineers, technicians, and Building management and their staff
- Research and create proposals for new efficient facility practices or office upgrades
- Inspect the office/facility frequently to assess minimal repairs or touch ups needed, such as painting, replacing office equipment/décor, windows, signage, etc.
- Partners with Visual Merchandising Team to ensure facility upgrades or maintenance is aligned with Brand aesthetic
- Manage a team of 1 Housekeeper to execute all facility and reception needs
We'd love to meet you if
- 3+ experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SAP preferred
- Polished, professional, and presentable image
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Carolina Herrera is a New York-based fashion house recognized for creating beautifully crafted collections synonymous with impeccable style and bold elegance. Founded in 1981 by Carolina Herrera, the brand’s in-house atelier blends the traditions of haute couture and craftsmanship with the wearability and pragmatism known to American fashion. The Carolina Herrera brand and licenses includes a portfolio of ready-to-wear, bridal, eyewear and fragrance as well as accessories for women, men and children. Today, the brand is available in 105 countries at 15,000 points of distribution, including over 350 CH Carolina Herrera and 4 Carolina Herrera New York retail locations. Carolina Herrera is part of PUIG, a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona, Spain.
For the latest news from inside the House, visit Carolinaherrera.com and follow Carolina Herrera on Facebook and Instagram.
- (212) 944-5757
501 7th Avenue
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert