Film Editor (Beauty) (FTC 12 Months)
The Film Editor role will work closely with the creative teams to develop ideas and execute video campaigns of the highest quality. Working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to create industry leading content. The Film editor will be expected to work on a range of creative edits varying from Campaign, Runway Show, Commerce, Social and Internal Communication films.
The Film editor will be responsible for seeing projects through the post production process including versioning the content for our various digital platforms quality checking the work to the highest standard.
- Working with Creative Leads to produce visually stunning films
- Contribute creative solutions to progress Burberry's video language
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) to gather feedback for the exact cutting for the next stages
- Liaising with Creative teams for feedback sessions providing in person edit sessions when required
- Prepare assets for grade and other post work
- Conform the edit once all post work is done
- Quality control the asset and version it to appropriate delivery specs
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Developing the look and feel of Video at Burberry
- Upholding processes and workflows.
- Contributing a portfolio of work to various Burberry channels
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
- Art Direction
- Photo Studio Teams
- Production Teams
- Film Post Production Teams
- CMD Support Teams
- Image Post Production Teams
- Communication and media studies
- Information technology/multimedia
- Fashion promotion/marketing
- Experience and proficiency with Premiere and Davinci Resolve
- Experienced video editor with a strong background in luxury fashion
- Creative eye and effective storyteller
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Passion for creating high-quality and visually stunning video content
- Up-to-date on social media video first trends
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert