Spec, Cust Engmnt Omni (TX-FT, Remote) (Chico's FAS) - Virtual
- Work at home
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
This position is responsible for handling incoming phone calls, chats and/or emails using company resources, policies and procedures to completely and accurately manage the inquiry according to the company standards while providing the Most Amazing Personal Service to our internal and external customers to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Uses customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact.
- Identifies and handles customer phone call/email/chat inquiries or concerns completely and accurately.
- Resolves customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Educates the customer about the products and services
- Completes and maintains accurate customer data including documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests and other relevant information as required.
- Schedules, assigns or acts on any required customer follow-up in accordance with Customer Service Guidelines.
- Maximizes opportunities to upsell or cross-sell company products and services.
- Suggests Customer Service process improvements and participate in Customer Service initiatives for increased effectiveness.
- Uses technology tools as directed and within established guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality of all company and customer data/information.
- Participates in individual/team training and meetings to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Performs all financial and administrative activities effectively and in accordance with policy including credit card handling, PCI compliance and reporting.
- Partners with management if necessary, to ensure first contact resolution. Alert management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2+ years of customer service experience (retail and contact center a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to technology that may be provided by the company
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent follow up and customer service skills required
- Ability to quickly and accurately; multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends, from home and onsite (Winder or Fort Myers)
- Strong internet connection of a minimum of 100 Mbps preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert