Sr Asst II, Executive - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
This position is responsible for providing direct administrative support, oversight and organization to the Executive Officers. The individual should be self-motivated, hands-on, and an organized professional with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Manages a complex calendar, scheduling meetings and events using MS Outlook.
- Schedules, coordinates, and manages calendars daily as well as pulls reports.
- Anticipates the needs and applies strategic business thinking to support the executive.
- Makes appropriate, informed decisions regarding executives' availability.
- Schedules calls with varying levels of internal/external customers.
- Prepares quality presentations as needed.
- Prepares highly confidential reports, correspondence, maintains files, etc.
- Screens calls prioritizes emails and completes expense reports.
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements at domestic and international level.
- Coordinates corporate meetings and event functions such as business lunches and/or dinners.
- May prepare board meeting materials, maintaining excellent quality control.
- May provide support with coordination and sets up board meetings as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 10+ years Administrative Assistant experience supporting executive level
- Proficient at Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in a Windows based environment
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Handles sensitive, confidential information and matters in a trusted and responsiblemanner
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle several tasks concurrently with ease and exercises a high degree ofprofessionalism
- Ability to meet deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Is available to work extended hours and some weekends as necessary
- Requires demonstrated writing capabilities, accuracy, public relations, poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be highly motivated and understand the critical value of being trustworthy
- Must demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert