eCommerce Operations Coordinator
- Hugo Boss
- City, United States
- Closing date
- 3 May 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
The eCommerce Operations Coordinator is an integral part of the eCommerce organization,\u00A0focusing on customer service/experience and all areas of ecommerce operations. Routine escalations, order troubleshooting, and complex problem solving are some of the main responsibilities of the role.\u00A0
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Service Provider Relationship: Assist eCommerce Manager with all aspects of our third-party customer service providers and outside vendors who are responsible for handling all phone, chat, and email inquiries from end customers in US, Canada, Mexico.\u00A0
- Assist team with customer escalations and partner with retail and marketing teams to create best customer experience across omni channel touch points.
- Partner with internal and external IT resources in troubleshooting customer order issues.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting and monitoring on customer service SLAs and volumes as well as warehouse SLAs.
- Overseeing handling of replacement and defective merchandise as well as fulfillment center process for handling defective merchandise/claims.
- Fulfillment Initiatives/Processes: Partner with ops team in fulfilment/logistics initiatives and processes, including standardization of procedures, appropriate issue routing, and cost savings measures.\u00A0
- Testing: Play crucial role in front and back end testing for regular monthly releases and site enhancements, work with various teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Employee Discount Program: Administer internal employee ecommerce discount program.\u00A0
- QA site experience: Constantly monitoring site for bugs or possible enhancements, working with internal and external partners to execute changes and troubleshoot.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- SAP a plus but not required
- Familiarity with customer service platforms and retail operations systems a plus
- BS College Degree
- 1-3 years of eCommerce customer service or operations experience
- Proficient in Excel & PC operations
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, organized, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with all ecommerce stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Passion for innovation within the eCommerce industry
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)\u00A0
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.\u00A0
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance\u00A0
The expected base salary range for this position is from $25.01 - $25.64 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.\u00A0Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person\u2019s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert