Internship 3D Artist (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months, to support the 3D Experience & Immersive Tech Team, starting in march 2023.
Please upload your portfolio with your application.
What you can expect:
- By being involved in the day-to-day and project business, you will gain a profound insight into the field of 3D virtualization and the area of digital innovations & business development
- You'll be support the team by doing polymodelling and 3D texturing
- You will support the team in the creation of 3D assets and the further development of the 3D infrastructure within HUGO BOSS.
- Furthermore, you will support the project-based development of animations and renderings for marketing and communication purposes.
- Your tasks will focus on modeling, simulation and rendering of our products and their components
- You will support the team in the creation of innovative concepts and prototypes
- You have a degree in media design, 3D development or comparable fields of study
- You have previous knowledge in several 3D tools (e.g. 3Ds Max, CLO3D/Marvelous Designer, Maya, Houdini, Cinema4D, Substance, Suite, Game Engine (Unity / Unreal Engine) is a plus)
- Basic knowledge in compositing and Unreal Engine is an advantage
- You have an interest in the fashion industry and its product development processes
- Knowledge in game development / VXF or animation related with 3D is an advantage
- Communication talent, conceptual skills as well as a distinctive social competence are among your strengths
- You have a good command of English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Olga Christianopoulou (OLGA_CHRISTIANOPOULOU@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert