Sport Print Designer
- Tordera, Barcelona (ES)
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are looking for a new professional challenge and you are passionate about fashion and sports?
We would love to meet you!
In Oysho, we are looking for a Sport Print Designer to join us in our Headquarters in Tordera, Barcelona, Spain.
Your main functions would be:
- Interpreting concept & seasonal print/graphics research in favor of main collection assuring the visibility of OYSHO DNA in each garment.
- Propose new innovative and sustainbale techniques.
- Investigate, develop and propose a seasonal colour palette.
- Provide technical experience in graphic and print design.
- Create sketches and technical files for garments to transmit in the clearest way to our suppliers the details of our designs: print size, colorful, different printing techniques...
- Work closely with other members of design teams on creating and developing new collections, garments, concepts, prints and patterns from brainstorming the ideas to the final product.
How do we imagine you?
To be successful in this position, you must have a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment. Furthermore, you must be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position in an international environment creating prints and textile/graphic designs that require seasonal updates and strong design skills. Experience in streetwear will be positively valued.
- A keen sense of fashion and trends and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Strong product knowledge and detailed understanding of the creation process.
- The ability to demonstrate outstanding creative instincts and a distinct point of view.
- Very good/ fluent knowledge of English.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
What do you get?
- Time flexibility and intensive workday on Fridays.
- 25 days of annual vacation. Additionally, you will have the 23rd and 30th of December.
- You have at your disposal our company-subsidized canteen service, Fresh Coffee, and free fresh fruit every day.
- A company-paid bus service departing from different pickup points all around Barcelona, Mataró and Vallés for your daily commute to the office.
- And if you want to come in your own vehicle, you have access to your free parking space, as well as subsidized charging points for electric cars.
- You can enjoy our gym facilities, as well as participating in yoga and cardio classes. With the TRAIN Platform you will be able to access to different training courses, talks and content that will allow you further development linked to your job position.
- By being part of the INDITEX group, you will be able to buy all our brands with a 25% discount on the retail price.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert