(Senior) Brand Marketing and Clienteling Manager (f/m/d)
To support our Brand Marketing team we are searching for a (Senior) Brand Marketing and Clienteling Manager (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create best-in-class marketing campaigns in terms of brand collaborations, promotions and seasonal pushes
- Align with the global marketing calendar for luxury and create and implement promotions, plan and update the promotions calendar
- Collaborate with the key departments (Shop Management, Creative Team, Retail and Merchandising, Performance Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and IT) to identify new opportunities and perception gaps to tackle with brand projects and to drive brand equity & awareness globally
- Create and realize 360° campaigns that cater to the needs of the customer and reflect the Mytheresa brand DNA
- Collaborate closely with our brand partners for special projects
- Responsible for all briefings to the creative team and assets delivery to the teams across the organization
- Analyze and evaluate the results and implement key learnings accordingly
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (Masters preferred) and fluent in written/spoken English
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience, preferred in the field of fashion luxury and/or e-commerce
- Proven track record in the area of marketing, brand management, campaign planning
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Result-oriented and operational with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, innovative and creative with strong commercial and aesthetic understanding, an excellent sense of trends and luxury shopping behavior
- Strong understanding of the customer needs and customer centric thinking with strong communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert