Customer Service Assistant
- Paul Smith
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (GB)
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Customer Service
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
Delivering an exceptional customer experience is the foundation of everything we do at Paul Smith. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Assistant to join our fastest growing department in delivering that level of service we pride ourselves on.
The key functions of this role are to handle queries from Paul Smith online customers/retail stores in a timely manner through various available platforms including phone, email and live chat ensuring a consistent and efficient experience is met. This is a full-time role with shift work between the hours of 8am – 8pm, Monday to Sunday, with 2 days off per week.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.
• Provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to any issues they may encounter.
• Follow the customer service department standard for excellence, delivering and outstanding shopping experience to every customer using phone, email, and live chat.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to difficult customers in a willing and professional manner.
• Use all systems confidently and to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all contacts.
• Communicate company policy to all customers as required and observe at all times client confidentiality.
• Work closely with internal departments and stores to ensure issues are resolved efficiently.
• Liaise with delivery companies to investigate delivery/return issues.
• Issue refunds, replacements, and process customer returns.
• Assist with personalisation of orders when required.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Highly computer literate in Outlook, Word, Excel, the use of internet and CRM.
• Previous experience in a busy Customer Service environment.
• Previous experience working within Retail in sales or Customer Service.
• Previous administration experience.
• Competent at accurately in-putting data and working across multiple communication channels.
• Knowledge of long-distance selling regulations.
• Exceptional Customer care skills.
• Additional language skills would be desirable, particularly in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Who you are:
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional telephone manner and a good listener.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to liaise with third parties on a regular basis.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team dynamic.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Available to work full time, Monday to Sunday with 2 days off per week.
• Flexible to work extended hours during exceptionally busy periods.
What’s in it for you:
• A generous clothing allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
• Holiday trading.
• Pension Scheme.
• Cycle to work and travel loan schemes.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.
Paul Smith is Britain’s foremost designer. He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
- 0115 968 5904
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert